Thursday, June 5, 2008

WelCoMe


Hello, helo, halo …

Welcome everyone. My official name is Lim Choon Heng, you can call me JunXing. I come from Johor Bahru, which is the southernmost city of Malaysia. I’m study in UTAR, and doing my assignment RIGHT NOW.

My hobbies are sleeping, watching movie, surfing, and doing nothing. Don’t be weird why everyone’s hobbies are similar, because they are common hobbies. I like action, adventure, sci-fi movie. Besides, I like surfing, for example surf other people’s blog, you can see the difference between them, especially their culture. And I discover that many mothers like to talk about their coming or newborn baby. They would like to share their experience, so do I, will post some e-commerce information in following weeks.


There are few websites I visit most:

Windows Live Space – this is another platform that can post blog. Most of my friends have blog here, so I can view their latest news through this platform.

DM 99770 – this is a Chinese comic website. As you can see, the purpose I visit here is all about comic.

Google – this is a good search engine. I use it everyday whether doing assignment or finding some information. It helps me to solve many problems.

Hotmail – Email. Check, receive, sent, forward message.

Blogger.com – Since we have to do this assignment, so this website should be the website I will visit most in FEW following weeks.

OK, that’s all for today.

At last, i like coffee...




No comments: