Friday, June 6, 2008

Ee Chen that's me!




I’m Chong Ee Chen the only female in my group. Well, I was brought up in a wonderful family comprising four. Being the youngest is the best thing of all because you are being pampered and the parental love which they gave it’s amazing. I'm very tall for girl's height. I do have a serious look but I'm very friendly. However, I'm very talkative if I know you well. During my leisure time I will listen to music mostly English songs. I do read the lyrics which were sung by the singers. Some of it was written beautifully which really touched my heart. Pop and R&B music are my favourites.

The top five websites which I visited the most are www.windows live messenger.com, www.friendster.com, www.facebook.com, www.yahoo.com and www.hotmail.com. Windows live messenger or as short form msn it’s a website which I can connect with my friends closely. Any assignments or discussion can be done faster if we are connected through this website. As for friendster and facebook is where I can find my friends. Even I have lost contact with my primary or secondary school friend I can find them easily through this website. Not to forget about yahoo and hotmail, this website I can assess to my mails easily. For more information please log on to www.eechen.com.my. Thank you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.eechen.com.my is not accessible...Are you bluffing us?

eechen said...

well... it's just a joke alright!! haha

Anonymous said...

oops...sorry for take it serious...hehe...

eechen said...

it's ok i will not blame you mr nobody! but anyway if you would like to know more about me you should see me personally.. haha

Anonymous said...

Can i? It would be my pleasure to see you personally...

eechen said...

sure no problem. if you want to

scooby-doo said...

well, Ee Chen is a good buddy n also a helpful person...

lucks always to u yar....

cheers,
Shlu.

ed medication said...

I always used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.